Use the menu tab accent to draw eyes to the most important menu tab in your menu/navigation bar. This is how to add the accent.
Note: before you get started… you’ll need to have your menu bar created. Click this link if you have not setup your menu bar yet.
1. Click on “Appearance” >> “Menus“.
2. Click on “Screen Options” at the very top right of your screen.
3. Check the box for “CSS Classes“.
4. Next, click on the menu tab that you want to add the accent to.
5. Where it says “CSS Classes (optional)” type in accent-menu as show in the image below.
6. Click “Save Menu” then view your site. If you don’t see the change right away… try clearing your browser cache files.