What is Menu Descriptions? This is the extra wording that’s right under your Menu Bar Titles.
1. To add these – fist go to “Appearance” then “Menus”.
2. Click on “Screen Options” at the very top right of your screen. Click on image to see a lager picture below.
3. Next look for “Descriptions” and place a checkmark in the box next to it. Now you can use “Descriptions”.
4. Click on one of your Menu Bar Titles like “Home”. Write your description in the box that says “Description” (see image below).
5. Click on “Save Menu” then view your blog. You can go back and add more descriptions for each one of your Menu Bar Titles.
Note: Since you already placed a checkmark in the box for step 3… you do not need to do it again. This will stay checked unless you remove it.