Genesis Simple Share buttons show up at the bottom of each post so that your guest can share the post on their social media pages. Depending on your theme, some may look like the picture below.
or like this…
You’ll first need to install the plugin called “Genesis Simple Share”. Follow the steps below.
1. Click on “Plugins” on your dashboard (left hand side). Then click on “Add New” (top of the screen).
2. On the right side where it says “Search Plugins” type in Genesis Simple Share. Find the plugin then click on “Install Now”. Once it’s uploaded, click on “Activate Plugin”.
3. Next click on “Genesis” (left side of the screen) then “Simple Share”.
4. Please change your settings to reflect the image below.
5. Click “Save Changes” when done.