If your pictures are not showing in the correct size please run the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin. This is how.
1. Click on “Plugins” then “Add New”.
2. In the search box type in “Regenerate Thumbnails”. When it comes up click on “Install Now” then “Activate”.
3. Go to “Tools” then click on “Regen. Thumbnails”.
4. Click on “Regenerate Thumbnails for the Featured Images Only” then wait for it to complete. If you have a lot of images then it may take a while for the plugin do it’s magic.
5. When it’s done refresh your site page and see if the images are fixed. If for some reason they still look incorrect… try clearing your browsers cache/cookie files then refresh the page again.